The International Conference on Reactive Plasmas (ICRP) has been held in Japan every three years since 1991, organized on the initiative of the Division of Plasma Electronics, The Japan Society of Applied Physics: the 1st in Nagoya. The joint conference ICRP/ SPP is aimed at bringing together the researchers and engineers involved in various aspects of reactive plasmas and their applications, and at facilitating the exchange of information and ideas among them within an international framework. The 7th ICRP joined with GEC was held in Paris, 2010. The 8th ICRP is to be held in Fukuoka International Congress Center, Fukuoka, Japan. The organizing committee invites you to the conference and welcomes the submission of your papers.
TOPICS & NEWS
- 1st June,2011 ICRP-8 homepage was opened.
- 10th June,2013 ICRP-8 homepage was updated.
- 9th July,2013 "Announcement" page was updated.
- 10th July,2013 "Banquet" page was updated.
- 21st October, 2013 Abstract Submission Extended.
- 25th October, 2013 Post deadline Submissions Open.
- Notification of acceptance November11.